Thursday, April 16, 2015

First Sale!


I had my first sale on Etsy!  
It was a cool ceramic pendant necklace.
(Okay, technically it was my second, but my first was from my dearest friend who was helping me work out the kinks in the system.  That's like having your mom ask you for your autograph).

I got the package all ready and fussed and putted over how to make it perfect.  It was like the first day of school; you wake up early, tummy in knots, excited, hoping for a perfect hair day.  Then six weeks later (or days, if you are gifted or something) you are totally over it.  May I reach the day when packaging and mailing my art and handmade items becomes a dull part of the process!

Look for more items to be posted next week!!!  

***
Above: Balance, made from tiny pebbles.  I am going crazy making these tiny towers out of rocks that I find in the road or at the horse stables where the girls take lessons.  I love finding a balance in them, and then fusing them that way.  It reminds me to look for balance in my life, and once found, not to lose it.

***
Thanks to those who have signed up to FOLLOW this blog.  When we get to #25, I will host my first giveaway.  Message me or comment if you get someone to Follow and I will add your name to the GIVEAWAY twice!  I'm generous like that.





No comments:

Post a Comment