Monday, May 2, 2022

Big Changes Coming!



 In case you stumble upon this page in the month of May and June, I wanted to let you know about big changes that are coming.  First, I have been creating a lot of new work for Gallery showings in Sacramento and Volcano, California, that will soon be available both online and in person.  I am working on building my online presence and hope to have both my Etsy shop and other online purchasing options up and running very soon.  

I am also getting my own kiln up and running, which is very exciting.  Fingers crossed for successful firings!  My kids are getting involved in the business end of things, and am looking forward to all we will learn together.  

I am very excited about all the new changes.  Please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment